To add simple pinch zoom (that I used in my Spirit Level) use the Silverlight Toolkit for WP7 and add the pinch GetureListener to a grid
<toolkit:GestureListener PinchDelta="GestureListener_PinchDelta" />
and code in event
private void GestureListener_PinchDelta(object sender, PinchGestureEventArgs e)
if (e.DistanceRatio < 1.0 || e.DistanceRatio > 1.4)
// Create the animation for pinch
Storyboard storyboard = new Storyboard();
DoubleAnimation pinchXAnimation = new DoubleAnimation();
pinchXAnimation.To = e.DistanceRatio;
pinchXAnimation.Duration = TimeSpan.FromSeconds(0.3);
Storyboard.SetTargetProperty(pinchXAnimation, new PropertyPath("GridScaling.ScaleX"));
DoubleAnimation pinchYAnimation = new DoubleAnimation();
pinchYAnimation.To = e.DistanceRatio;
pinchYAnimation.Duration = TimeSpan.FromSeconds(0.3);
Storyboard.SetTargetProperty(pinchYAnimation, new PropertyPath("GridScaling.ScaleY"));
I have tried to gather some important ones. I will update this post when I spot something new 🙂
- 3 – devices can be unlocked by one developer(one live ID)
- 3 – apps can be deployed by DearmSpark developer per one phone
- 5 – free apps per account (next one is 19.99$)
- 5 – seconds after launch the app must show something to the user(loading screen f.e.).
- 10 – apps can be deployed by developer(paid fee) per one phone
- 15 – push notification channels per device
- 20 MB – The maximum size of the OTA (over the air) installation file for the application.
- 30 – frames per seconds XNA updates the screen.
- 60 – frames per second Silverlight updates the screen
- 62 x 62 – icon size(PNG)
- 90 MB – memory usage for devices with 256 MB ( limit can go up for devices with more than 256MB)
- 99 x 99 – Small mobile app tile (PNG)
- 173 x 173 – tile size(PNG)
- 200 x 200 – Large PC app tile(PNG)
- 225 MB – The maximum size of the XAP package file.
- 480 x 800 – screenshoot of an app.
- 1000 x 800 – Panaroama background for marketplace – not 1440 (PNG)
- 0.99$ – mimimum price of an app
- 99$ – registration fee
- 200$ – payout threshold
- 499.99$ – maximum price of an app
The collection time of payment
- 15 to 30 days for credit card billing
- 90 to 120 days for mobile operator billing
A competition… and viral marketing 🙂